Full Stack .NET Developer
Wat ga je doen?
As a Full Stack .NET developer for our partner, you are going to be working on their main product, the ERP-system which they have developed bases on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. They work on apps and web portals which contribute to the product line which they provide for their B2B customers and companies. They like to be on top of all the new technologies which appear on the market and will be innovating and implementing new technologies all the time.
Together with our partner you as a Full Stack .NET developer will be translating the wishes from the customers to practical and user-friendly software. You will be working in a team with front -and back-developers to create the best possible solution. Our partner likes to get new input and idea’s and will actively act on them.
Do you have good basic knowledge of programming to be a Full Stack .NET developer and you still want to learn a lot more, innovate and improve yourself. This might be the right opportunity for you. Our partner wants to innovate and improve and will provide you with all the necessary tools.
Wat vragen wij?
• You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with ASP.NET WebAPI and/or ASP.NET Core WebAPI
• You know how to get around in Microsoft Azure or similar platforms
• You are analytical and a problem solver
• You are a team player and are looking for a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues
Wat bieden wij?
• A salary of up to €5000 gross per month based on your knowledge and experience
• An extensive bonus system
• 8% holiday pay
• Extensive possibilities to develop yourself further through educations and courses
• No less than 28 vacation days
• A good retirement plan
• Hybrid working at home or at the office
• A team full of ambition
• An informal company culture
• Trips are being organised and you can contribute to that
Wie is onze partner?
Our partner is a software development organization for construction companies. There is a great demand for software, therefore the company is growing rapidly. They currently have 300 employees, but the expectations for 3 tot 5 year is to grow to 450 employees. The organisation is mostly active in the Netherlands also has branches and activities in different countries in Europe. There is an informal and friendly company culture. Not only will you know what your colleagues do