Managing an international team and being technically responsible for the transformation of the core platform, on which the entire company revolves around. Interested?
Wat ga je doen?
More than 10 years ago, our partner built a unique platform that all of its customers work with. The platform has been expanded in the meantime and is currently operated abroad. The company and software strategy has changed and the decision has been made to review the entire platform. This position was created to bring the most important technical knowledge back in-house.
This challenge entails completely revising the platform in a number of steps. You interact a lot with the product owner who is functionally responsible for the platform. You translate the functionalities into technical solutions and you become the technical brain behind the core platform. The technical solutions that you come up with are divided among the international development & test teams that will develop them.
It is important that you have a lot of development experience and know what is technically possible. In addition, as a lead developer you are also skilled communicative. You know how to get your colleagues excited about the technical solutions you have come up with!
Wat vragen wij?
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant software development
• Experience with C# .Net core 3
• Experience as a Lead developer or manager
• Excellent mastery of the English language
Wat kunnen wij bieden?
• A gross annual salary up to a maximum of €95,000
• 27 vacation days
• Mobility compensation
• A good pension arrangement
• Access to collective healthcare insurance
• Company laptop and phone
• An annual contract with the intention to a permanent contract
• A good balance between working at home and at the office
• A fantastic opportunity; your work is in the middle of the company, so are you!
Wie is onze partner?
Our partner is doing very well: despite the corona pandemic, the organization is growing. Hopefully with 100 FTE in the coming years. Our partner responds to the demand for sustainability from the energy market and society, this demand continues to grow and so does our partner. The atmosphere in the office is informal and colleagues know each other easily.